On Twitter a screenshot shared by reverse engineer Jane Manchun Wong showing that the platform is working on a new system for verifying users. In the section of Twitter’s Settings Wong discovered a “request verification’s” field within “Personal information”
However, Twitter hold the verification process in 2017 and has not restarted it even now. A Tweet post by Twitter support team on 9th Nov 2017 “Verification was meant to authenticate identity and voice but it is interpreted as an endorsement or an indicator of importance,”.
“We recognise that we have created this confusion and need to resolve it. We have paused all general verification’s while we work and will report back soon,” it added.
As per Twitter’s help page verified account program is still on hold, and they are not accepting any new requests currently
How to request verification
You have to go to Settings > Personal information > Request verification. Now you have to enter your full name, select a category of your account, and attach a photo of your ID card.
Also read this
- Google AMP Pages : Enable AMP For A WordPress Website.
- Best WordPress Plugins 2019: 10 Must Have Plugins For a Website.
- Push Notifications WordPress: How to Setup for Website & Blogs.
- Cheap web hosting – Web Hosting in India.
- Android tips and tricks:- Android hidden tricks 2018.
- Best Android games offline you can play: Top 10 Picks