Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana or PMAY is a central government Scheme the mission to provide home to every Indian by 2022. Don’t confuse with the name of scheme as govt not going to build house for you or not providing money to build , but provide subsidy upto 6.5% on loan interest amount which you taken from a bank.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Eligibility
- Applicant age must be between 21 to 55 Years.
- Income certificate ( EWS , LIG , MIG ).
- An applicant/family/household should not own a permanent dwelling in any parts of the country either in his name or any of his family member’s name
- An applicant must not have availed any housing scheme from Government of India ever
- Applicant must have Aadhar Card.
- Property should be co-owned by a female member of the family ( for EWS/LIG ).
How To Apply For PMAY
There are two options available for application
- If your income less than 50K per month then you can directly apply online from PMAY Website, but if your monthly income is more than 50 thousand then you can apply through bank where you applied for load.
- Second option is to contact your nearest CSC center they will help you to apply and you have to pay a nominal fee of 25/- rupee.
*The Information given above are based on the scheme made by the Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY). These are subject to change as and when there is an amendment in the scheme by the Government of India.
Also read this
- Google AMP Pages : Enable AMP For A WordPress Website.
- Best WordPress Plugins 2019: 10 Must Have Plugins For a Website.
- Push Notifications WordPress: How to Setup for Website & Blogs.
- Cheap web hosting – Web Hosting in India.
- Android tips and tricks:- Android hidden tricks 2018.
- Best Android games offline you can play: Top 10 Picks